Workshop "Customer-centric Innovation"
Join the half-day workshop "Customer-centric Innovation" by Martin Pattera to translate the Jobs-to-be-done philosophy into practice. Get a hands-on navigation instrument for your customer-centric innovation.
What you will learn
- Get to know a navigation instrument that shows you untapped revenue potential
- Use the workshop to develop concrete ideas for your company's services
- Create new (digital and non-digital) offerings that will succeed in the market
- Experience Jobs-to-be-done in practice with the Outcome-Driven Innovation® methodology
Why you should attend
- Learn from best practices and success stories of top innovators
- Get introduced to Outcome-Driven Innovation® (ODI) framework and its latest developments
- Apply learnings on real innovation tasks of your business within the workshop
Attendees will be decission makers responsible for:
- Product-, Technology-, Service-Management
- New Business Development
- Innovation Management
- Digitale Transformation
Dates & Locations
- May 31th, 2017: Munich, tba
- October 19th, 2017: Zürich, tba
Time: 1-5 pm
Language: English or German (depending on attendees)
Seats are limited. First come, first serve.